Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 60 - 2012

So I really should start coming up with cute little titles to my blog.  I realize this.  But that is a lot of pressure every day. I stress, and agonize over the title.  Is it catchy? Is it too much? Is it not enough?  I am a lunatic at times (or I feel like one).  Sometimes I wonder if I am alone in that feeling or if everyone feels that way and some are REALLY good at hiding it, and others, well others are not so good.  I like to think I fall in the upper middle part.  I am better than average at hiding my stress, yet sometimes I fail miserably. At least I know I can keep starting over and keep trying. I found this quote today and really liked it, so I will share:


"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down."  Mary Pickford


It is funny, as soon as I think I am doing so well, someone points out that same flaw out.  They do not know how far I have come, how much better I am now than I was even  3 months ago.  I have a choice, I can let that comment take the wind out of my sails, or look at it as, 'I still have a ways to go'.  But look at oh how far I have come.  I am not in tears, or letting it get me down. I am still smiling and happy that I am better.  What she perceived as me not letting things roll, is in fact the way I let it roll.  That I do not really hate someone, I just dislike that moment and once it has passed, it is gone. I do not hold on to it.   I let go.  Feels good to let go. Feels good to be encouraged not defeated by feedback.  I am not perfect, but it sure is nice to strive to be better in the imperfect life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment